By the way guys I thought I might inform you on the subbing progress:
I have some fantastic news, the sub hard-coding experiments were a COMPLETE SUCCESS , this will be crucial in order to release many episodes in many formats in the future
The experiments which were successful will allow me to:
- Release high quality subs WITHOUT all those complicated codec packs and stuff ;
- Easily and directly convert the episodes to countless formats and STILL RETAIN all the synchronized subs ;
- Avoid unnecessary media players (no need for new media players and software);
- Recording to DVD will be much simpler (in theory, really depends on the specific format);
- Among many other technicalities.
Comrade Forma has given me access to all the R+V Capu 2 subs
Since the uncensored episodes have a different synchronization I needed to do some heavy changes (I've had to do some big changes and convert subs to many types in order to sync and encode them on the episodes).
Also, I'm gonna bring out much HIGHER QUALITY Subs than the crappy .srt ones from my first three episodes (which are waaay too simple and caused a lot of trouble in the encoding process), that being said, Version 2 of the first 3 episodes is now fully confirmed for release ).
It's gonna take me a lot of work to manually change many of the subs, but the end result will be AWESOME (much more professional lookin' ).
Here is a pic of the kind of boring and complicated job I have to do in order to upgrade the subs: