As most PS3 owner's may know....it is possible to LEGALLY share any games that you buy off the PSN to 4 other people o.o therefore its possible to trade games....I'll post a little tutorial on how to do it
and btw by "share" I mean your literally giving them a digital copy of it o.o
First of all before you even begin to trade you should temporarily change your password so that way after the person downloads the game you can change it back and they wont have anymore access to your account.
1. Create new User on your PS3
2. go to "Sign Up For Playstation"
3. Click "Use existing Account"
4. Enter the the trade person's email and password
5. it should say something along the lines of "Thank you , Insert PSN name here. Want to go to Playstation Store"
6. Sign into the account
7. Go to "Account Management" under the Playstation Network menu in the PS3's menu
8. Go to "Transaction Management"
9. Click "Download List" and search for the game you were to receive for the trade
10. click "Download"
11. Log off person's account immediately
The only thing is that you CANNOT delete the new User off your PS3 or the game will NOT work...the user will be there, but due to the password change I suggested earlier,
the PSN account will NOT be accessible....
There are certain games that cannot be traded for reasons unknown to me these would include:
Gran Turismo Prologue
Lastly due to trust reasons there will be a minimum requirement to be able to trade:
Have at least 50 Posts
Have at least 30 Rep
These rules were made to protect you...and for extra protection you should probably clear your bank numbers from the PSN account
btw I guess I alluded this but this thread was created so that PS3 owners of Animea can trade PSN games with each other and have guidelines to do so