Rank
    Super Moderator
    Country
    This is monz's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 1 - view all

Default #1

Discuss whats happening in the world of Naruto manga, the stuff that hasnt happened in the anime yet. Warning spoilers will be posted here.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

its good to see one of these, has anyone read the latest manga :O I really wonder what Madara has in store for sasuke, possible sasuke joins akatsuki???? plus now Kakashi knows he has sharingan, cant wait for next episode :D
    [br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

I am starting to work on a new story which I will post on selected forums and on the website for it www.wayofanassassin.piczo.com (the only reason I am using piczo is because I havnt got the money to pay for a domain and it is simple to useso apologies to any who doesnt like it, just follow it on forums if you like)

3. e7rules345 is offline e7rules345's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #3

Originally Posted by sandsy View Post
    its good to see one of these, has anyone read the latest manga :O I really wonder what Madara has in store for sasuke, possible sasuke joins akatsuki???? plus now Kakashi knows he has sharingan, cant wait for next episode :D
    yeah me to(im back after 4ever srry i was gone

4. mercer_sensei is offline mercer_sensei's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Hashmal
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #4

I seriously doubt Saskue joining Ataksuki, since Saskue's 3 goals in life were 1) to kill his brother 2) kill the person that was helping his brother (and he already know that it was Madara that helped him) and 3) the restoration of his clan.
    So I dont see him cooperating with Madara, but hey, stranger things have happened

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #5

rue, perhaps madara wants to take over sasuke then, who knows

I am starting to work on a new story which I will post on selected forums and on the website for it www.wayofanassassin.piczo.com (the only reason I am using piczo is because I havnt got the money to pay for a domain and it is simple to useso apologies to any who doesnt like it, just follow it on forums if you like)

6. mercer_sensei is offline mercer_sensei's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Hashmal
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #6

so you mean like Orochimaru taking over the body sense or brainwashing or something like that?

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #7

well, this is madara, who knows, perhaps he has found some new secret to sharingan and he wants to take sasukes or itachis eyes to unlock it, or perhaps they have stronger eyes, who knows

8. mercer_sensei is offline mercer_sensei's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Hashmal
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #8

well, he already has eternal mangekyou sharingan so what could possibly be stronger than that!!

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #9

well kyuubi states that sasukes eyes have more potential than madaras, well, more sinister anyways, so perhaps he wants these super strong eyes

10. mercer_sensei is offline mercer_sensei's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Hashmal
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #10

hmm, thats true... I want Madara to give Saskue a boost in upgrading his sharingan to mangekyou and then put Itachi's eyes in Saskue, thereby giving Saskue an eternal mangekyou as well... although we dont really know the details about the eternal mangekyou just yet, we dont know if its the eye itself that is sealed or if your ability to see out of that eye is sealed... if it is just the ability to see out of those eyes, then once Saskue gains the mangekyou, he can get Itachi's eyes installed and have his own eternal mangekyou