Total of 2 posts

your opinion about this cartoons/animation....

+ Post New Thread
  1. rizsdbds is offline rizsdbds's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

i think this cartoon/animation is freaking fantastic... its has great freaking fighting scene and has lot of fighting skill too..... the sad scene also realy make me feel sad too..... i mean it, realy sad.. the funny scene is realy-realy funny ^^ ... Azula character is realy cute and beautifull too, althought she is bad, to me she is freaking cute... i think it shout has a special movie for this cartoon/animation.....

what you guys opinion........

2. Shadowclaw_Kilik is offline Shadowclaw_Kilik's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Hmm this show was awesome. It had plenty of action and was pretty addicting. The characters each had thier own sense of individuality and their descrepcies. Personally my favorite character was Katara (1st and 2nd seasons), (Zuko was my favorite for the 3rd season). The storyline was good, even though it had its share of plotholes(but what good show doesn't). Also the show wasn't just about learning the 4 elements (hmm 3 technically) and fighting fire nation solodiers every episode, but was spread all around in real time. This is what makes this a unique and enjoyable one to watch.