+ Post New Thread
  1. yaj_kram is offline yaj_kram's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Ep.126 Entitled Dusk (Twilight) is finally out. The episode revealed a lot of things. So for those people who doesn't read the manga I hope you understand now. Minato (Yondaime), the fourth Hokage is the real father of Naruto, not Pain. Yes, Pain and Naruto, share a lot of resemblance but they are not related. Later in the story more will be revealed about Pain. Next, Jiraiya-sama's true feelings for Lady Tsunade (5th Hokage). We all know that Jiraiya has deep feelings for her but in this episode you will see more. That goes for Lady Tsunade too. She has feelings for Jiraiya that she just can't let out. Perhaps love, perhaps utmost respect. And finally, Uchiha Itachi, revealed himself to Naruto. There were no nail-biting showdown or over-your-head jutsus. There was just a talk. Itachi asked Naruto why he is after Sasuke all these years. Naruto said he thinks of Sasuke as a brother, perhaps more than Itachi would have ever felt. And then back to reality.... Itachi said something to Naruto inside the genjutsu but I will not tell you what it is. I think in the next few episodes the anime would reveal more what happened inside the genjutsu. Watching it would be more thrilling. If you cant read the manga.

All in all, this episode is really awesome. There were no fighting scenes but it shows THE HEART of the CHARACTERS. I know some fans would love to see battles and the critics would say the anime IS ALL TALK, TOO MUCH FILLERS. But we have to remember, we ALL love the show because of the characters, their ninja skills and their human side. It makes each one of us wonder what if "I" am one of the characters.

MORE POWER TO NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN! Masashi Kishimoto you're a true genius... and to the PEOPLE behind the anime THANK YOU. You made NARUTO more real to everybody....

2. AtsirkEiram is offline AtsirkEiram's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bahamut
    Country
    This is AtsirkEiram's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

Nyanya. I don't read the manga but the spoilers in the forums are enough to keep you updated. You like naruto, ne? It's so obvious from the heart fealt reaction paper.. Ahe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Claimed Chracters

my finished works

Learn how to draw Chibi/SD

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #3

Hmm..oh well i wanna show you guy's something
    "If problem have a solution, then it is not called a problem."

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
    Get your own at Flyffables!

4. SuperSaiyanSSJ3 is offline SuperSaiyanSSJ3's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #4

DUDE seriously weak....use spoilers....damn its a good thing ive read and watched that far...I bet some people are cursing your name now....was a good episode like lols :P
    I'll Fly On Sliver Wings - Supported By Your Love

*Mizore Shirayuki - Claimed*

Sorry guys had to put them both in....*Ban-Midou*...keeps making me beautiful sigs..Thanks xxxx

Created By *Ban-Midou* Thanks xxx :P

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #5

i can see u have a great love for the series, so do i!!!i think its the greatest show ever.u did however spoil the bit about pain POSSIBLY being related to naruto,i had no idea of that,i havent read the manga. but thanx for the comment man, and i hope that all fans r the same as u!!!! RESPECT

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #6

Already read the manga... don't want to write any spoilers but 2 of the people in the 1st comment die during the course of the manga... acutally 3, OH HECK LET'S MAKE IT FOUR SINCE MINATO IS ALREADY DEAD. READ THE MANGA!!! IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER YEAR FOR THE ANIME TO CATCH UP TO IT!
    Bah.................... I'm bored...............................

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #7

loooool!!!! sjambo!!!
    are you doing it on purpose???????
    you have only 3 posts and all of them are the same spoiler???
    ffs, its already too late for me but pls spoiler this too be4 some1 else sees it

for all one piece fans plz join the FC:
    http://www.animea.net/forums/f37/one...fan-club-41294