+ Post New Thread

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

ok so i tried downloading shippuden and EVERY single link did not work exept of 1 that rajabartman or something postet i have downloaded every naruto and bleach but i cant seem to figure anything of this so if you guys could help me plzz i would be gratefull

2. jomel209 is offline jomel209's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

yea same for me. idk why but it only seems to happen to me with naruto. I've been going from website to website looking for links that arent dead and cant find any. Even torrent links arent working for me

3. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    This is DemonGod's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 5 - view all

Default #3

dead link is dead, nothing we can do about that

if you want other links just look around the net yourself or get the required amount of posts to request

~locked~

Thanks northernian :D

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
    - Isaac Asimov