Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    This is Nathaniel's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 1 - view all

Default #471

@Courtney Shimla,Himachal Pradesh ;) And yes it was snow in the pic :P , that looks delicious though not as spicy as per my liking the colour gives it away or am I wrong lol :P You see Indian and Mexican food(s) rule the spice area :P
    @ Brayden wow !! we made dark chocolate Easter Eggs although I could only click a pic of one that I filled with zour candies and sweet cocoa candies :P (phone cam so no HDD+ :P)

@crwallen kewl share :P nice quality too ;)
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 04-09-2012 at 09:28 PM.

People living in their own little world never get to enjoy the world of others

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is Brayden's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #472

@Yoko Thanks! :D
    @Crwallenberg Lovely shots! My favorite is the 2nd one :D I just how the focus is on the perfect spot ^^
    @Nathaniel Wow those seem tasty, but I have to say the oreos in the back are tempting

I took some shots on my way to work a few days ago , there was a fire so I decided to be creative and take some photos :-D

Last edited by Brayden; 04-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Threads

Rep
    If you want to win you musn't lose!

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Country
    This is ljetibo's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Default #473

hey,

first @crwall,

NIIICE :D especially #3, I also like how you turned #1 for 90, I think if you didn't it'd probably be a bit uninteresting, however like this it's really nice!

second@ Brayden,

niiice, they are really NIIICEEE :D :D......Especially #3 and #4, love how the fireman look like they are running on clouds, but then in the background you can see what they're facing.....
    I didn't know they allowed civilians so close to fires....

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Ame's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #474

Ban, my husband is the one who eats all the spice. Mine is Mild, I cannot handle too much heat, though my husband's father is half Indian, so that's probably where he gets it from! :D

Brayden, D: I want to take photos like that!!!! I noticed you used a Canon. I REALLY want to get a Canon, but I'm not sure which one to get. I was originally going to get a Rebel XSi, but now I'm not too sure. I'm not familiar with the 5D, but I'm thinking I'd like to be. You have to be a pro though, to have one of those, no?

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア
    ♥ Blood Type : B+ ♥
    ♥ Half Chinese-Filipino, Half European ♥
    League of Legends | EUW | Amaviarion

5. lalaladylegit is offline lalaladylegit's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is lalaladylegit's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #475

Okay hi ^^ I'm not new to animea but I am to the forums so....I've always loved photography but it's not like I have a camera to be all professional or anything so I do the best with what I have. I was at an Escape The Fate concert yesterday and got some pretty good shots with my cellphone. I'm actually really proud of myself.

You know how I feel about having to let you go..so let's just spend this last night together...just like this.
    <3<3<3

Threads

Rep
    If you want to win you musn't lose!

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Country
    This is ljetibo's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Default #476

@lala, (lol at double post xD), don't worry none of us here are pro's or something like that,
    well I actually think there was one guy, but whatever so just post whatever you want except posts
    like it says in the rules:

ll kinds of images are accepted from heavily altered in image processing software to scans of photographs taken 50 years ago.......
    .....if you have some images of you your friends, a party and similar that don't necessarily have anything to do with artistic photography please use the Pictures! thread.
    where "artistic"n is to be taken in a wide perspective, all you're really not allowed to post here are images which belong in the Pictures thread (which in return is animea photo album of the members themselves...)

too bad that the phone camera is a bit slow so it turned out a bit blury, however a sharp #1 would be as pretty as any other picture

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    Threads
    Credits

Default #477

That's better than my camera phone. It SUCKS. xD

Lala, I'm pretty sure you can post absolutely any pictures that you've taken in here. :) It is random, and like Lj said... artistic can be bent into many different things, LOL.

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is Brayden's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #478

Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    Brayden, D: I want to take photos like that!!!! I noticed you used a Canon. I REALLY want to get a Canon, but I'm not sure which one to get. I was originally going to get a Rebel XSi, but now I'm not too sure. I'm not familiar with the 5D, but I'm thinking I'd like to be. You have to be a pro though, to have one of those, no?
    Canon's are really good ^^ And no, you don't have to be a pro, but if you get a a camera like the 5D when you're just a beginner, it's be pretty tough :/ What I recommend to get as a beginner is either a Canon Rebel or a Fujifilm camera ^^ Even though they look crappy, fujifilm's are actually pretty good, especially if you don't know much :P My first camera was a Fujifilm so I loved it too ^^

9. Nathaniel is offline Nathaniel's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    This is Nathaniel's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 1 - view all

Default #479

Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    Canon's are really good ^^ And no, you don't have to be a pro, but if you get a a camera like the 5D when you're just a beginner, it's be pretty tough :/ What I recommend to get as a beginner is either a Canon Rebel or a Fujifilm camera ^^ Even though they look crappy, fujifilm's are actually pretty good, especially if you don't know much :P My first camera was a Fujifilm so I loved it too ^^
    Brayden is Nikon D90 fair enuff ?? we use that for our pics ll try and post some upload as soon as I can :P

People living in their own little world never get to enjoy the world of others

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    Threads
    Credits

Default #480

Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    See, my first camera was a Fujifilm, and I haaaaaaaaated it. But, this could be ENTIRELY because I was a noob and didn't really know quite how to use the camera. But the Rebel was the one that was suggested to me in the first place. I might try to start out with that. The only issue I'm having is like, crystal clear photos. That's my aim. I like how your photos are darkened up a bit, and have that rustic look to them (which is another goal of mine), but that is done with editing programs, no? I just want to take like, really beautiful clear shots... which believe it or not, it's hard for me to find a camera that matches up to my expectations. >:

Any comments?

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア