Total of 32 posts

Who were you rooting for?explain why.

View Poll Results: Who were you rooting for?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yagami Light (Kira)

19 54.29%
  • L Lawliet

13 37.14%
  • None

3 8.57%
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. hakuteiken is offline hakuteiken's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bahamut
    Country
    This is hakuteiken's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

i was rooting for light because i would do the same with the death note...this world is full of crime and corruption and some criminals arent arrested because the law is full of holes or there isnt enough evidence and with enough money and conections someone can even get away with murder..light had the solution, the death note...
    Last edited by hakuteiken; 07-31-2010 at 08:16 AM.

2. element17 is offline element17's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

for L cause he's a genius.
    Ippen Shinde Miru ??

The deepest principle of human nature is the craving to be appreciated....

My Claimed Character

Akira Yamaoka gt Mary Elizabeth McGlynn- Room of Angel

3. thunder3 is offline thunder3's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #3

im pretty sure this is the same as the other thread but
    light he was smarter dont matter what you said
    he beat L, not matter if it was rem he still won that battle

Thanks Grak

4. uekipheonix is offline uekipheonix's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Credits

Total Awards: 6 - view all

Default #4

Naturally Yagami Light ^^
    his initial motives and movement was what most citizens that despise crime will do.

tho I got really depressed when L ...... >.>
    and Kira also just went overboard after that. he got the illusion that he is like god. too bad :(

AnimeA Character Claims

Rest of My Sig

5. SharinganGirl is offline SharinganGirl's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Country
    This is SharinganGirl's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #5

voted for light, smarter then L

♫ Friendship is a key to happiness~! ♫ Known as SharinganGirl ~!! ♫
    Anime, Manga, Novels, Music, Gaming, Drawing, Writing & Osu is my life.
    My Animelist | My IE Wikia | My osu! | My MangaFox |My Naruto-Boards

6. Yami_To_star is offline Yami_To_star's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is Yami_To_star's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #6

I agree with Haku. i will do the same if i have the note book. I also want to see the become a better place without crime.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Rynn's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #7

Light because I find him smarter than everyone and even though he kills people,he makes the world a better place to live.

Thanks to DarkProdigy! <3

8. Ryuujin_Jakka is offline Ryuujin_Jakka's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bahamut
    Country
    This is Ryuujin_Jakka's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #8

Originally Posted by hakuteiken View Post
    i was rooting for light because i would do the same with the death note...this world is full of crime and corruption and some criminals arent arrested because the law is full of holes or there isnt enough evidence and with enough money and conections someone can even get away with murder..light had the solution, the death note...
    Its true that this world is full of **** but i still doubt you would do the same as light and i also doubt that lights world would be better...

Originally Posted by Rynn View Post
    Light because I find him smarter than everyone and even though he kills people,he makes the world a better place to live.
    I dont think he made it a better place to live because people actually had to live in fear. I mean what if he killed all major criminals? he extended to minor criminals . . . so what if they are all gone?? you must constantly be on guard not to do anything wrong in the eyes of this self-proclaimed god. thats not really a good place to live. thats dictatorship!

whats more is that everybody has to believe the things light believes in. so no room for an own opinion or the right to say ones opinion, because then you would be considered of confronting light and thus be killed. some of lights ideas might be good but some might not and then youve got a problem. this way your rights as we know them today would be taken from you. i guess thats again a sign of dictatorship!

dont get me wrong, dictatorship is great if youre the dictator :P
    but honestly, i dont think that lights world will really work out.

Oh i almost forgot: i go for L, because he has a good sense of justice, a good knowledge of human nature and he really is smart as hell.
    . . . there is no spoon . . .

My Claimed Character

9. D-Prodi3y is offline D-Prodi3y's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Hashmal
    Country
    This is D-Prodi3y's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #9

Light because he had the power of the deathnote, made him powerful...used it to stop evil and make life a btter place untill he went psycho and then yeah...

I was also with L , and I also got depressed when he died...but they both died in the end, so they all screwed up...too bad >.>

~ "It was always happening right in front of me. But I pretended not to notice. This world is...merciless." ~

___ _ _ ___ ___ _ _ ___

My AA Stuff

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is KswOppa's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #10

Originally Posted by Ryuujin_Jakka View Post
    Its true that this world is full of **** but i still doubt you would do the same as light and i also doubt that lights world would be better...

I dont think he made it a better place to live because people actually had to live in fear. I mean what if he killed all major criminals? he extended to minor criminals . . . so what if they are all gone?? you must constantly be on guard not to do anything wrong in the eyes of this self-proclaimed god. thats not really a good place to live. thats dictatorship!

whats more is that everybody has to believe the things light believes in. so no room for an own opinion or the right to say ones opinion, because then you would be considered of confronting light and thus be killed. some of lights ideas might be good but some might not and then youve got a problem. this way your rights as we know them today would be taken from you. i guess thats again a sign of dictatorship!

dont get me wrong, dictatorship is great if youre the dictator :P
    but honestly, i dont think that lights world will really work out.

Oh i almost forgot: i go for L, because he has a good sense of justice, a good knowledge of human nature and he really is smart as hell.
    ur wrong because he wouldnt kill anyone who commit crime he passes judgement he chooses if you get a second chance or not because there were people with little crimes and he let them live i still remmember it
    its kira who decides if you are gonna die or not and what does it matter ur not commiting crime so it doesnt really matter what could you be scared of.

and ofcourse i would do definitly the same because he is smart and smart people know what to do...all he did was killing criminals not people who arent criminals and he killed those who stands in his way and tried to stop him.