Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is socialX's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Hello guys,

Well I have this question on my mind for some days now, since I started to think about creating a Naruto Shippuden Indonesian subbed streaming website (not english)

I see Animea didn't write (licensed) and we still can download the episodes. Does that mean that the anime is not licensed or there is something I don't know ?

Threads

Rep
    To be or not to be, that is the question.

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is chomio's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #2

Originally Posted by socialX View Post
    Hello guys,

Well I have this question on my mind for some days now, since I started to think about creating a Naruto Shippuden Indonesian subbed streaming website (not english)

I see Animea didn't write (licensed) and we still can download the episodes. Does that mean that the anime is not licensed or there is something I don't know ?
    It means that their was never a claim on it, but it won't say that it isn't licensed.
    It's impossible to check all series every day in all country's over the world and even in different languages.
    Their is a easy way to check it out, if something is marked with "Horriblesubs", you might be suspicious that it's licensed (for stream).