Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    This is DemonGod's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 5 - view all

Default #61

oh nah she aint my fav =P i just love how creepy she can be.. (the fact that i read cupcakes right before i watched 'party of one' probably attributed to that)

but to pummel her.. nah i find her a nice comic relief, some of the stuff happening around her kind of remind me of looney tunes-like antics

Thanks northernian :D

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
    - Isaac Asimov

2. skullreken is offline skullreken's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Super Moderator
    Country
    This is skullreken's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #62

Basically her antics can be funny or not funny and when they're not funny you have to strap yourself in for the ride weather you like it or not she'll keep on going.

Fluttershy is my favorite I didn't pick her as my favorite she told me she was my favorite

and you'd have to be mad to say no to that!

Also found this gem this morning
    Last edited by skullreken; 04-10-2012 at 10:18 AM.

3. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    Credits

Default #63

and yup she's like that.. funny enough they manage to 'weaponize' this in a season 2 episode when trying to get somepony to speak up xD

and fluttershy huh.. actually didn't expect that o.o'' i like twilight sparkle myself, probably cause i can relate the most to her..

and how do you keep finding these vids xD that's just awesome.. and slightly disturbing.. a cybernetic japanese schoolgirl in the bathroom.. starscream why D:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
    - Isaac Asimov

4. skullreken is offline skullreken's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Super Moderator
    Country
    Credits

Default #64

It's what happens when you're working on a college assignment you have absolutely no interest in :/

To be honest it's no surprise that rainbow won have you seen how dysfunctional the Decepticons are?

How do they taste indeed......

5. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    Credits

Default #65

ah.. yeah.. that's a familiar feeling =/

i don't recall that much about the older transformers series.. only thing i remember a bit is this computer animated version where they were animals instead of vehicles.. beast wars or something?

- Isaac Asimov

6. skullreken is offline skullreken's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Super Moderator
    Country
    Credits

Default #66

Yes it was woeful then they tried to tie it into the old series by having it set in the future and have Starscream's soul show up for no reason and take over one of the bad guys for a lame story arc
    Season 1and 2 were good sean 3 was crap most of the anime seasons were bad except for Armada which had the most different version of Starcream he was an honorable warrior who wanted Megaton's approval. Then he was back to his old tricks in Tranformer Animation which was pretty good aside from looking cartoony

Well lets get back on topic, I guess the reason Fluttershy is my favorite is because I can relate to the character, in person I'm a bit shy in groups of people I'm not used to and generally take a back seat, but I will assert myself if pushed too far

7. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    Credits

Default #67

heh.. still wouldn't know.. they didn't air **** here D:

and wouldn't have taken you to be that kind of person.. ponies: now making people know each other better.
    I tend to stick to my logics and am quite stubborn, often quick to panic when things go wrong (or just seem to go wrong) and like a fixed schedule (and order in general).
    so twilight it is for me

- Isaac Asimov

8. skullreken is offline skullreken's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Super Moderator
    Country
    Credits

Default #68

a lot of the original members of this club have vanished, do you think e should replace them with buckets of turnips?

9. alex1_phang3 is offline alex1_phang3's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Hashmal
    Country
    This is alex1_phang3's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #69

NO ONE REPLACES US WITH TURNIPS!!!

10. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    Credits

Default #70

piles of rocks then?

or we could get tom in here.. i'm sure tom would draw in lots of people, aint that right tom?

alright we'll stick to piles of rocks..

- Isaac Asimov