Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is KazemaruShuuya's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

um... Idk if u call this a comment or suggestion, but I sometimes see some threads that doesn't have anything inseide it, and then it was like hell a long time ago. I'm not gonna force u but, maybe u can just delete the thread so people doesn't feel dissapoint when they open a thread... Thanks ^^ and sorry if I'm kinda rude~
    "Sorry, but it doesn't matter if you're a woman or even a child. I don't go easy on anybody who hurts my comrades"
    -Gray Fullbuster

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world."
    -Erza Scarlet

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Ame's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #2

Kaze, I think the problem is the forums less active then when it used to be. However, the summer is coming and more people will be online starting after May to comment and post more often. Also, it's really bothersome to delete all the threads with hardly any comments. I've heard the Mods talk before about how they're always busy with usual site maintenance, bots, and unscrupulous users to deal with something that can be easily fixed as to just keeping an eye on the date of the most recent comment. If the thread is too old, and you'd be gravedigging if you make a post, then just make a new thread. :)

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア
    ♥ Blood Type : B+ ♥
    ♥ Half Chinese-Filipino, Half European ♥
    League of Legends | EUW | Amaviarion