Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    This is Nathaniel's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 1 - view all

well fellow members as the name suggests this thread exists for the sole purpose of discussing about iPhone apps and games, covers, issues etc..

screenshot sharing also welcome :P
    discussing about the various fun apps would enable an enhanced experience via sharing what some of us could have missed
    here's a screenshot of some of my most used apps (current)
    I leave initiating the first discussion to you guys ; I'll join in as soon as its posted :P

People living in their own little world never get to enjoy the world of others

2. atakitue is offline atakitue's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is atakitue's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

I don't even know how to take a screenshot.... Help?

3. Nathaniel is offline Nathaniel's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    Credits

Default #3

Originally Posted by atakitue View Post
    I don't even know how to take a screenshot.... Help?
    HOME Button + LOCK Button ;)

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Ame's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #4

Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
    HOME Button + LOCK Button ;)
    LAWL, thank you for posting that, hahaha! You have no idea how long we've had this phone and have no idea how to use it. And I don't know if we're allowed to ask this, but is jailbreaking worth it? I've heard that you get all these special things in your phone, but I don't know anything about it. I know it's illegal, but isn't it just illegal with Apple?

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア
    ♥ Blood Type : B+ ♥
    ♥ Half Chinese-Filipino, Half European ♥
    League of Legends | EUW | Amaviarion

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is Fraze's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #5

no, jailbreaking your apple product is not illegal you just loose all apple support & warranty(if you have any left) and yes you can get apps not approved by apple and a lot of other apps, i've jailbreaked my ipod touch long time ago and i have much more use for it now.

6. Nathaniel is offline Nathaniel's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    Credits

Default #6

Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    LAWL, thank you for posting that, hahaha! You have no idea how long we've had this phone and have no idea how to use it. And I don't know if we're allowed to ask this, but is jailbreaking worth it? I've heard that you get all these special things in your phone, but I don't know anything about it. I know it's illegal, but isn't it just illegal with Apple?
    well I'v had this phone for quite a while and haven't felt the need to jailbreak it :P besides it's not like illegal or anything although does tamper with warranty :P and eats more of battery .. lol I prefer to buy apps than use free apps on a jail-broken device running slow
    the only special thing you could perhaps been told about could be cydia imo it ain't worth it :P

@Courtney check out this app one of my favs. for a while ofc I love Kindle and manga reader too :P

Last edited by Nathaniel; 04-09-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    Credits

Default #7

Ahhh... Is jailbreaking ONLY used for Apps? Are there other uses for it? I have two years of warranty... I'm not sure if that's something I'd like to throw away, since a lot of my friends have problems with Apple products (myself included).

WOW @BAN! I think the readers are cool, but personally I like to read on a bigger screen. I like reading on the pads, but I suppose it's convenient if you don't have the pad with you. I haven't been downloading any apps except Angry Birds Rio, and Skype. xD Boring phone, I suppose! :D

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア

8. Nathaniel is offline Nathaniel's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    Credits

Default #8

same here @Courtney well I too love reads on the pad ;) but for comics and mangas on the m=go it's much easier cos I have the phone most of the time :P

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    Credits

Default #9

Yeah. I tend not to take the pad everywhere I go (extra weight and all), so when I'm in a pinch like standing in a queue for however long, it's a good thing to have the phone. The only thing is battery life. I don't know about yours, but mine is crap after a while! :( Angry Birds bleeds it out, so does Skype, and using Safari or Youtube. :(

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア

10. Nathaniel is offline Nathaniel's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    Credits

Default #10

well it's fair enough for me although compared to the previous phones I have used it's not even close lol Nokia and Blackberry thrash kick the battery anyday it runs for about 1 day or a bit more like 1 day and a half for me on a single charge :P (if I play along then probably like max. 1 day :P)
    there are a few interesting covers available for iPhone with an extended battery charge you can charge up those covers and it will double the battery of your iPhone .. a bit expensive imo tho :P