Threads

Rep

Rank
    Adrammelech
    Country
    This is RebbieChan's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #11

I pretty much sobbed way to much during this movie. More so because I was so stoked to be watching it than anything else.
    I LOVED the movie. So many people when they talk about it say, "well it's not the books and they left some stuff out"
    Personally, it's what I imagined when I read them and the stuff that was left out made it flow better as a movie.
    Anyway, watch it! It's great! :D

Thanks Mykka!

My Claimed Characters:

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is Auxra's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #12

I think that whenever I read a book, I imagine things from not only the way the author describes it, but how I absolutely want to see it. I saw the trailers for the hunger games and I thought already that it's kind of looking plain. Interesting, but very plain. I'm very eager to go and see this movie so that it'll prove me otherwise that it's not a letdown.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Ame's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #13

Originally Posted by Auxra View Post
    I think that whenever I read a book, I imagine things from not only the way the author describes it, but how I absolutely want to see it. I saw the trailers for the hunger games and I thought already that it's kind of looking plain. Interesting, but very plain. I'm very eager to go and see this movie so that it'll prove me otherwise that it's not a letdown.
    It's a pretty good watch! It keeps you on the edge of your seat, but then again I watched the movie before I started reading the book. I am always a fan of the books more, but I find if you keep an open mind to the movie, you might be pleasantly surprised. I loved the setting of the actual Hunger Games, because it was gorgeous. I also liked the soundtrack, and the acting was spot on in my opinion. So... I think all in all it was a good watch. :)

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア
    ♥ Blood Type : B+ ♥
    ♥ Half Chinese-Filipino, Half European ♥
    League of Legends | EUW | Amaviarion

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is Fuzzy-Z's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #14

OMG YES **** YES!

me and my friend got slightly addicted to reading the books and finding random picture related to it, i believe this one one of my fan times~!

5. KYONYUKI is offline KYONYUKI's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is KYONYUKI's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #15

funny enough i`m gonna go see the hunger games this weekend and my cousin his gonna borrow me the book hope i can read it quick enough lol.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Country
    This is Flume's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #16

I can see that most of the posters in this thread are females. At first I didn't want to watch Hunger Games but how can you not watch a movie that is such hit!
    Stuff