Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is Key-chan's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

i cant seem to add episodes to my list. something about not having permission. how do i get it?
    The world is a stage. We are just puppets placed on that stage. slaves to the roles we are designed to perform. Why do we think the way we think? why do we do the things we do? why do we act the way we act. who pulls our strings? is there really a such thing as free will? everything we do now,in the past and in the future...it was predetermind and theres nothing anyone can do to change it. And what exactly is love?

2. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    This is DemonGod's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 5 - view all

Default #2

could you please elaborate?
    what where you trying to do and how were you trying to do it?

Thanks northernian :D

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
    - Isaac Asimov

3. Key-chan is offline Key-chan's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is Key-chan's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #3

i mean dosent add episode mean add to the list of anime you want to download?
    The world is a stage. We are just puppets placed on that stage. slaves to the roles we are designed to perform. Why do we think the way we think? why do we do the things we do? why do we act the way we act. who pulls our strings? is there really a such thing as free will? everything we do now,in the past and in the future...it was predetermind and theres nothing anyone can do to change it. And what exactly is love?

4. DemonGod is offline DemonGod's Avatar

Threads

Rep
    Admin class Servant

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    This is DemonGod's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 5 - view all

Default #4

sorry for the late reply

and no, absolutely not

the left button her "add episode" is a moderator option that literally adds an extra episode to the anime so people can upload to that 'new' episode.
    the right button "add to my list" is the button that adds the show to your list, though last time i checked the personal anime list here was quite bugged, don't know if that's fixed yet

Thanks northernian :D

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
    - Isaac Asimov