Rank
    Country
    This is Windknight111's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ahamut_Android

This game had over 1 million players in Japan. It came in English on Android devices around late February of this year.

The game is real fun, collecting cards, trading them. There are events which gives you chances of getting high rare cards. Talk to the right people and they will trade you in your benefit. Talk to the wrong person and you cant get ripped.

The game has a short tutorial, afterwards it asks for a referral code which gives you an Angelic Knight rare card and 100k to strart off. Mine would be STV35518.

The game gives you three chances to get rare cards without buying in-game coins. One is defeating the first boss and the other are getting to level twenty and forty.
    To be a master is my dream, All I've got to do is believe

2. DKing_007 is offline DKing_007's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is DKing_007's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

Oh yea I remember seeing something like this around some where it's starting to get really big fast I thought it was just another faded but seems like its real. I'll take a look at it to see if it lives up to its hype.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is Alucard's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #3

It is an interesting app for sure, however you HAVE to have a connection either by wifi or your mobile connection, and since i don't get reception at work, i wasn't a huge fan of the game. i think i played it for a week, and then uninstalled it since i normally take a little time everyday at work to play a few games.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen

Threads

Rep
    If you want to win you musn't lose!

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Country
    This is ljetibo's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Default #4

this thread is pretty much dead as it can be, since originally started in 2012 hasn't been responded to in more then 2 years,
    so thread closed~