Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is Key-chan's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

ive been watching chobits lately. it makes me wonder,i never could find a human soul mate...would it be wrong to fall in love with a robot who looks human? how do you guys feel? am i just being weird?

i know im only 18 and peole say i shoudent rush these thing but time move very quicky for me ya know?
    Last edited by DemonGod; 04-03-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    The world is a stage. We are just puppets placed on that stage. slaves to the roles we are designed to perform. Why do we think the way we think? why do we do the things we do? why do we act the way we act. who pulls our strings? is there really a such thing as free will? everything we do now,in the past and in the future...it was predetermind and theres nothing anyone can do to change it. And what exactly is love?

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is mxmxm's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

it's ok to love anything ...

there is no definition of love so your love partner doenst have to be human in any way ... (btw people themselves have problems defining what human is)
    so loving Chii is ok ^^

in other hand if you'd love your laptop it just would be sad cause she wouldnt be able to respond to you in any way unless you program it to ...
    but programming it you would give it intelligence and it would be closer to "Human" so it's up to you when u draw the line ...

some ppl love their pillows so it's ok dont sweat it
    You have to love Anime, And the Anime Will love You.

Thinking is dangerous. It leads to ideas.
    Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Ame's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #3

This is actually a real thread! You should have posted it in the General section, lol!

I agree with the fact that you can love whomever you please. Love isn't really 'wrong', it's a good thing to care about things. :) The robots that we often see in Anime/Manga or Sci-Fi, are advanced and have human characteristics that we all can identify with. That doesn't make anything wrong... it just sucks if you want to like, have a family with the robot... I'm not sure they can reproduce! D:

| [ah-meh]
    アメリア
    ♥ Blood Type : B+ ♥
    ♥ Half Chinese-Filipino, Half European ♥
    League of Legends | EUW | Amaviarion

4. Kida-san is offline Kida-san's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is Kida-san's Country Flag
    Threads
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #4

I agree there's nothing bad in loving whatever you want to love but if its hard finding a sou mate or just a gf/bf i think it would be even harder after being used loving the other thing ...if that makes any sense xD