Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is sprogjcrisis's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #31

Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    Sproggy, I've wanted a dragon tattoo since I was a little girl (since I was born in the Year of the Dragon, haha)... and I've gone through so many possible tattoos! I too want to find an artist that can handle all the detail. It's probably going to be over a grand, because most tattoos like that are, especially considering the artist that I want to find. That's the only reason that I don't have it yet... money, and finding a perfect artist. Since I've moved, I haven't been able to find a phenomenal one. xD I'll keep looking though. :D
    I've been saving (still am) and looking for that perfect tattoo and artist. I've seen lots of dragon ones, and some are so beautiful! But yeah, the detail is tricky :)

@Lala, I like the cherry blossoms! I think if you ike the idea of tattoos on your stomach you should see about getting it there. I think that would lok nice- if you're not sure though you could always get a good body artist to do a temporary one just to see :)

Speaking of pain, I would think it depends on your pain threshold o.O kind of like hair removal which depends on the individual
    I haz claimed!!

Toki Fujiwara from Code:Breaker and Yoh Komiyama from Koukou Debut (I don't have a siggy because I suck at making them. In time I shall get one I think)

My Fanclubs ^^
    My Family- be nice! I has a ModFather

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is nemoa's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #32

Originally Posted by Rynn View Post
    @Yoko thank you!It's sad because I've only wanted a tattoo on my forearm or wrist.Actually I'll make a glyph tattoo on my wrist but it won't be permanent.Let's see when will I be able to do that,uni life's keeping me busy and that's why I don't have much time for AA,rest,fun... :/
    I've also been wanting to get a tattoo on my wrist.
    Lately I've been really into getting a tattoo of a robot, but we'll see.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #33

Originally Posted by lalaladylegit View Post
    So lots of people have Chinese or Japanese kanji characters I'm think maybe a mix cherry blossoms and music. I love cherry blossoms and I yearn to see them in real life (by the way may travel to Japan this summer keep your fingers crossed) and I've been involved in choir since 4th grade so music is a big part of me. I'm getting closer to deciding what I want xD
    That sounds like a really beautiful idea!

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #34

Originally Posted by sprogjcrisis View Post
    I've decided to go with my first one on my back (to be on the safe side) I like Kanji and symbols, but I have an obssession with dragon tattoos o.O but really good ones
    My brother has a really cool dragon tattoo on his shoulder. It suits him so well.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #35

So, how many tattoos do you guys have?

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #36

Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    Sproggy, I've wanted a dragon tattoo since I was a little girl (since I was born in the Year of the Dragon, haha)... and I've gone through so many possible tattoos! I too want to find an artist that can handle all the detail. It's probably going to be over a grand, because most tattoos like that are, especially considering the artist that I want to find. That's the only reason that I don't have it yet... money, and finding a perfect artist. Since I've moved, I haven't been able to find a phenomenal one. xD I'll keep looking though. :D
    I've been looking for a good tattoo artist, too. I'm not in any rush, though, but I haven't had a lot of luck. I'm not really sure how I should go about finding a good one.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #37

How do you guys select the designs for your tattoos? Do you draw or have your friends draw it? Or do give an idea to the tattoo artist so that they can make a design you like?

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #38

I'm interested, what are your tattoos of? I just want to know more about everyone's tattoos.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #39

When did you guys get your first tattoos? Or when are you planning on getting one? I'm hopefully going to get mine pretty soon.

10. bodyartbloke is offline bodyartbloke's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is bodyartbloke's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #40

Originally Posted by nemoa View Post
    I'm interested, what are your tattoos of? I just want to know more about everyone's tattoos.

I have mine hidden in my chest, small eagle but really very empowering.