Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is lalaladylegit's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #1

So since there was nothing on concerts I decided to make something! :D This can be about any concert you've been to, are going to, excited for, and are possibly at right now! Post about J-Pop concerts, K-pop concerts, rock concerts, pop concerts whatever. Post whatever you like but please follow the rules of animea and have fun too ^^

Soooo last night (April 7th for me) I went to my first unattended concert!~ (Meaning I was there without an adult!! woo!!) I went to Sleeping with Sirens, featuring Abandon All Ships, Conditions, and Secrets :P Martin Broda from Abandon All Ships hugged me, took a picture with me, signed my boob and laughed at my jokes. xD Although I thought that when I met my first famous person I'd cry or something but I guess Martin Broda (Abandon All Ships) isn't the man of my dreams xD NOW!! Craig Mabbit (Of Escape the Fate) might be!! I'm uber excited to see what happens~

Me and Martin Broda (Sucky pic of me btw)
    Last edited by lalaladylegit; 04-08-2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Additions
    You know how I feel about having to let you go..so let's just spend this last night together...just like this.
    <3<3<3

2. MajorahRose is offline MajorahRose's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Zodiark
    Country
    This is MajorahRose's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

Love the thread ^__^ good idea

^and it sounds like you had a lot of fun :)

well, I have been to three concerts and all three were Rascal Flatts concerts :P I loved all three but weird things keep happening. >> mostly involving drunk people.
    all three concerts, I have had beer spilt on me. The first one was an 'accident' (he had waaaay to much to drink), then the other two, they were nice enough to actually say sorry unlike the first one. and other weird things that have happened e.e But I will continue to go to the RF concerts, hopefully getting good seats and not waaay up in the nosebleed section. ^___^
    ~~

3. lalaladylegit is offline lalaladylegit's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    Credits

Default #3

Lol nice~ I went and I enjoyed it. The line up was Mest, The Word Alive, Attack Attack!, and finally Escape the Fate. So I arrived about two and a half hours early. It was about 1:45 when I arrived and it was 40 when they allowed people inside the venues and by the time my friends and I got there plus used the rest room and checked out the merch (merchandise) and found our ideal spots it was about 5:10. The stage crew was setting up and would be ready at 50 (they were pretty much on time) so everyone was great except for a jerk who came out of no where and basically harassed me! He kept elbowing me and hitting me then when the concert was over I pushed him back (and cursed him out ^^") then he pushed me about five more times then his friend pushed me too then I threw water on him and his friend. The music was great I got a shirt (I'll take a pic of my shirt later) and I had fun and met awesome people the only bad part was the jerk who pushed me. So after the jerk pushed me the last time three burly guys and two big security guards jumped in saying the he needs to learn how to have respect and that he should never put his hands on a woman. And although I was mad I was happy someone came to my rescue....to be honest I would have fought him but I didn't also I took some pretty great pics on my crappy phone ^^.

You know how I feel about having to let you go..so let's just spend this last night together...just like this.
    <3<3<3

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Rynn's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #4

@Lala,great thread!I'm so glad that you had fun!So you didn't cry at all?Maybe it wasn't a huge dream or? :-)
    @MahorahRose,oh damn the thing about drunk people sucks.It's ok to be drunk but it's ok as long as you can control yourself.

Last year my favourite band 30 seconds to Mars had to headline a festival in my country and I was so damn excited.Sadly there was a strong wind and the second day of the festival got cancelled (they had to play on the second day).During that period the festival was all that I was living for because I was really nervous,exams were waiting for me,had to study so much,had many problems and so on.So the festival got cancelled 2 weeks before my exams and I was so damn demotivated (thank God,I passed them ;-D).Five months after that when I realized that 30 seconds to Mars won't add a concert in my country (all of my favourite bands don't seem to know that my country exists which is so sad -.-) I went to Vienna after a huge battle against my parents lol I went there with 3 other girls.The concert was on 26.11.2011 and we knew that the doors are open at 60 PM but we went in front of Staathalle before 11 AM ;-D It was so damn cold but I didn't care because I wanted this so much!Met some awesome people.I was the only one from my friends who had to go to the balcony and I got kinda depressed and lonely for some time.After that I was surrounded by love couples which made me feel worse lol So when I heard some music (not 30 seconds to Mars,just some music as a background) I remembered how hard it was for me to get in Vienna and I realized that things couldn't get cancelled this time.I'm not emotional at all,actually I don't show emotions at all during most of the time but while I was waiting to see MARS I started crying like a child ;-D I cried,I stopped,than I started again and stopped again.It happened something like 10 times. LOL And when the boys came on stage and I saw them,I heard Jared's voice,I started crying and shaking lol Before that I cried silently haha After the shock I started jumping like an idiot,singing like crazy (because people always do that at MARS' concerts).I had the Bulgarian flag with me too.This was the best night of my entire life,I forgot that life outside existed.Words aren't good enough to explain how amazing it was and they sound 874285728572 times better live.Jared's voice is so pure and beautiful!Tomo's amazing and Shannon...Oh my God... ♥
    I have a thing for Shannon because I was right next to him at the after party which was in a club.He was playing the drums and Antoine Becks was the DJ.Actually I thought that I'd get bored because I don't like club music but oh my,Antoine's really awesome!The music was amazing and Shannon isn't human,I'm telling you!I've never seen such power,I could literally feel his power.And he was so sweaty,all wet but smelled so good,I thought that I was going to die because of his perfection!He looks waaaaaaaaaaay better live!His muscles are HUGE and his eyes are so beautiful.His smile is really charming...I just can't express my feelings for this man ;-D Before the festival I prepared some gifts (bracelets for Shannon and Jared and a book with Bulgarian recipes for Tomo who's also a cook,in the end of the book I thanked them all for changing my life and making it better) and in the club I was able to give them to Shannon.He took the bracelets,looked at them,looked at me and smiled,put them on his hand and I thought that I was REALLY going to die.He also took the book.After that I felt like my mission in life was completed and I could die and rest in peace lol Antoine reached for my hand all the time!I guess he liked me in a way,he's really nice too.I was the one who's hand he held the first.I was also the last one.Shannon held my hand a few times too and I was in Heaven ;-D
    So that's how my biggest dream came true.I really want to see them again but now they're taking a break because they've been touring for 2 years.

Also I want to see Avenged Sevenfold live.It's sad that they won't be with The Rev though :-( I have a thing for Synyster Gates,this man is so jsfkjsfsfkjsfklsj <3

Thanks to DarkProdigy! <3

5. lalaladylegit is offline lalaladylegit's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    Credits

Default #5

Wow!! Amazing ^^ I think if I went to see Falling in Reverse I'd cry. I love Ronnie Radke so much. I'm waiting for them to come back but they'll be at this thing called Warped Tour and there'll be tons and tons of bands there xD so I'm really excited if I'm lucky I might get to meet him. ^^
    <3<3<3

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Rynn's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #6

@Lala,I love Ronnie too,he's so awesome!I really hope that you'll get to see them!Which other bands will perform? :-)

Thanks to DarkProdigy! <3

7. yummyeyepatch is offline yummyeyepatch's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is yummyeyepatch's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #7

I watched Coachella, does that count? *rolls eyes* Anyway, I've only been to Lifehouse, Paramore, and Rihanna (not a fan but hey). Everything else is local.

I've been hoping for years to watch Oasis, Coldplay, Radiohead, and Switchfoot live. Everytime I watch their concerts online, I just cry. :/ I would just love it so so much to hear their music live. There are also my other favorite bands but those 4 are top priority. >>

8. lalaladylegit is offline lalaladylegit's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    Credits

Default #8

I've seen Switchfoot live. They are soooo good. And I'm extremely excited to go to the Vans Warped Tour this year!! There are gonna be so many bands there and unless something happens I'll be able to see Falling In Reverse!! Uwah!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait I wanna go now!! On and I got a job so I'll be able to go? Hell yea!!
    <3<3<3

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is ScytheX's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #9

Last concert I went to was Metallica concert
    I've been to some concerts with bands from my place, locals mostly

btw Rynn is your sig Synyster Gates at that long beach concert

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Country
    This is Flume's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #10

I can't remember the last concert I went to but I know which one was the best: Linkin Park concert
    YUP some people might know that I'm a huge Linkin Park fan and now everybody does! ^^
    Stuff