Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Country
    This is Key-chan's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

whats the scariest day or moment you ever had in your life? mine is when i went on that canival ride the one that spins.....the little kid next to me laughed at me.
    The world is a stage. We are just puppets placed on that stage. slaves to the roles we are designed to perform. Why do we think the way we think? why do we do the things we do? why do we act the way we act. who pulls our strings? is there really a such thing as free will? everything we do now,in the past and in the future...it was predetermind and theres nothing anyone can do to change it. And what exactly is love?

2. lalaladylegit is offline lalaladylegit's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is lalaladylegit's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #2

I'd have to say....the first time I went zip-lining. I have a horrible fear of heights....and so I had to climb a muddy, wooden, tower. My hands were slipping so were my feat. I was pretty high up and terrified.....so I'm crying and I make it to the top then I look down and I tell them I wanna get down and they say the only way to get down is to zip-line down so they hook me up and strap me on then they say I'll push on three....they say one and pushed and my heart DROPPED. I dropped down a bit then started whizzing through the woods while it's raining, I'm crying, and terrified of my this.....plus I was screaming..that was terrifying.....
    You know how I feel about having to let you go..so let's just spend this last night together...just like this.
    <3<3<3

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is Rynn's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #3

It'd be the many times I've seen the people I love in pain.For me nothing can be compared to this.

Thanks to DarkProdigy! <3

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Zodiark
    Country
    This is cly299's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #4

Originally Posted by lalaladylegit View Post
    I'd have to say....the first time I went zip-lining. I have a horrible fear of heights....and so I had to climb a muddy, wooden, tower. My hands were slipping so were my feat. I was pretty high up and terrified.....so I'm crying and I make it to the top then I look down and I tell them I wanna get down and they say the only way to get down is to zip-line down so they hook me up and strap me on then they say I'll push on three....they say one and pushed and my heart DROPPED. I dropped down a bit then started whizzing through the woods while it's raining, I'm crying, and terrified of my this.....plus I was screaming..that was terrifying.....
    Oh cool! That sounds like fun, but I'm also scared of heights too.

Hm... scariest day... I wouldn't remember. Scariest moment... walking to school or home when its really dark and then you hear whispering and footsteps walking behind you, but when you look back... there is no one. You notice there is no one behind you, so in you're thinking... "Oh, what the heck? There's no one behind me. So why am I being scared?" but then when you continue to keep walking, you hear voices whispering and you could hear footsteps walking behind you. You look again behind yourself... no one is there. I hate it. I get so freaked out I just walk faster or I walk slower hoping the sound behind me would go away.

5. woohaechoi is offline woohaechoi's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Exodus
    Where am I ?? someone please help me know :O
    Country
    This is woohaechoi's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #5

the scariest day of my life was on the school camp day in the forest, well this is not a scary thing but when it ends up with a scary zombies story and from the meanest girl of the class ( i was too little then so i kind of believed her )and to end up i had a very long night of nightmares, so i couldn't sleep and passed the whole of that night hearing voices and seeing shadows ( of course all of it are only from my imagination )I'll never forget it for my life well of course after that everybody knew and i was the topic of the whole school.

6. lalaladylegit is offline lalaladylegit's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Chaos
    Country
    This is lalaladylegit's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #6

@cly: Yea it's scary and I know what you mean. But instead of voices I hear footsteps. And the worst part is when you turn and see someone behind you and no matter how fast you think you're walking they get closer. And then they pass you and you freaked out for nothing xD You know I hate the fact that in movies no matter how fast the victim runs the bad guy walks and still kills them...-__-
    You know how I feel about having to let you go..so let's just spend this last night together...just like this.
    <3<3<3

7. Animegift is offline Animegift's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is Animegift's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #7

The scariest thing was when there was storm going on and I thought I saw some creepy demons with masks, I slept in a feedle position the rest of the night, went to a friends house stayed there for a while the next few days, and then the mirror told me it missed watching me sleep 0.0 My sister was probally watching me but it got rid of my insomnia and im afraid of mirrors lol, STUpid hillusionations!