Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is nekoshema's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

i read this manga and loved it. i was wondering if anyone knows if it can be bought translated? manga as well as movie, but specifically the manga. i couldn't seem to find anything about the manga except for here. thanks

2. Lizarazu is offline Lizarazu's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Credits

Total Awards: 4 - view all

Default #2

A Song to the Sun (Taiyou no Uta) - author Bandou Kenji / artist Minatsuki Tsunami. Didn't knew that it's also a j-drama movie, I'll watch it ^^
    Well, about the translation, it's been made only by Aerandria Scans, non profit scan group. It hasn't been licensed in english so you can't just buy the volume. There are a lot of mangas that aren't licensed and little ones with just one volume are and will be.

@labixiaoxin: yes, the post is not that long, but at least it has more than a question of 3 words >< Also, you posted this here so that you can have 5 posts, not 4? You are something called off topic .

Most of the time you can find me here, on the ▫Mangareader page