Rep

Rank
    Head Administrators
    Country
    This is misu's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 7 - view all

We need you!

We are looking for new moderators and possibly a new super moderator to add to our staff.
    If you want to apply please answer the questions below in a new post on this topic.

Why do you want to become a mod?

Have you done modding before?

How much active can you be?

How did you hear about AnimeA?

Are you familiar with our forum's software? (Vbulletin)

Have you helped or guided users before? If yes then show an example. (link to thread/post)

How well do you know our current staff?

Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by misu; 11-05-2012 at 03:40 PM.

I'm very busy so, please open the spoiler for rules on when and how to message me

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is Chedipe's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 1 - view all

Default #2

I would want to become a mod to learn more about moderating,and to help to the community.

I've never done modding before. AnimeA is my first forum where I was really active. I enjoy AnimeA, though currently place is bit dead so I would try my best to get it more lively.

I can be active for whole day. Currently I m pausing this year. So, I can be around here most of the time.

I was registering on anime sites. I was bored, I found this place interesting and so I stayed, and as I said its my first forum, and I must say people here are nice and very understandable.

Unofrutnately I don't know much about Vbulletin , just the fact that is hosting software. xD
    I m 18.We did not learn about softwares in high school. So hopefully when I get on desirable university, I'll learn about these things for sure.

Have you helped or guided users before? If yes then show an example. (link to thread/post)

No, I did not, because usually they would ask something regarding manga, and that some links are missing, or something like that.

I know the staff here very well. DemonGod and me are a couple, so I kind of want to become mod because of him too, I believe two of us can do a good job, he could always help me with something.
    Then, skullreken is a good friend to me, and he does his job pretty well as far as I could see.
    I know ueki and Aeselle ( though she was not around for long time .I miss her.), they are very kind mods.and kyo is good too, but not so much around as I could notice.

Threads

Rep
    ~Tiwns is crazy

Rank
    Administrator
    Country
    This is Muse's Country Flag
    Credits

Default #3

I have been here for a while now and it used to be really lively. Overtime, things got dull and our members began fading away. I have to say until these recent changes, we'd kind of given up on this forum. I'd like to help bring it back to how it was before, lots of active members, good discussion, interesting threads etc. One thing I've always appreciated about AnimeA is the rules and regulations we stick to, and the quality of content we have here. I would love to help maintain it :)

No, given the chance this would be my first experience.

Waking up every morning and signing in to AnimeA is pretty much a daily ritual for me. While at work, I'm constantly signing in and can stayed signed in throughout the day since I'm always near the computer.

Well, I first stumbled upon AnimeA trying to download some anime and I used it for almost two years before deciding to sign up for an account and then I took two more years to start visiting the forums. I am actually pretty glad I did! I made some great friends here.

I'm familiar with the interface and I've been part of this forum for a while now. If there's anything new to learn, I am confident I can learn it [might need a bit of pointing in the right direction :)]

I have once or twice, though it's kind of hard looking for the threads now but here's one I found [it's not much but oh well] :b
    http://www.animea.net/forums/showthr...73#post1112873

I think our staff here is great! I know most of them well, I'm friends with DemonGod, Skullreken, Ueki, Aeselle, Noodelboy [he's no longer a mod though] and I've spoken to Tankjan a couple of times :)
    Last edited by Muse; 11-08-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Country
    This is iLium's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 1 - view all

Default #4

Don't know actually, I like the thought to be able to contribute more directly to the site. Trying to be usefull. There are probably more qualified persons then me, but I like to take my chance.
    I also want to do my part bringing the site back to life, like in the old days :p
    Well, you don't need to be mod for that so I'll do that anyway ^^haha

Nope, but I can learn :p

I'm one that could dissapear during exams. But that's because I've got no responsibility atm :p
    If I had some I would make time for it.
    I can't promise to be as much online as DG (for example). But if I've got to do stuff here, I'd be online frequently. I study, so during the day I'm at school and not at home.

Hmmm.. well, 5 years back I started reading manga on AA, found it by accident. couple years later I found the forum button and in 2009 I signed on :p something like that.

No, but I've been around for a while so I know it more or less. Anything more that I don't know of, I see it as something new I can learn.

Multiple times but the one where I helped someone find something on the forum, doing something correct: it starts halfway page 245 --> http://www.animea.net/forums/showthr...49486&page=245 and I ended on page 246, post #2457
    It's a little thing, nothing major.

Well, I do know DG and I met Misu a couple of days ago at the chat. I've known Aeselle very well. but she has dissapeared O.o
    The other staff I also know but I haven't talked as much against them.
    Last edited by iLium; 11-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Master of the ways of the Cake
    --> Click, I know you want to <--
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thou
    ght of someone to blame it on. ~Robert Bloch

Behold !! My claimed character! She is mine, and mine only!! *evil grin*
    Medusa - Soul Eater

5. thunder3 is offline thunder3's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Credits

Total Awards: 3 - view all

Default #5

To clean this forum of all those spammer and to help anyone that need my help.

Not really

well i can be active all the time that you need me

I found it looking for anime

I been here a long time so i can say yes plus i learn fast

Have you helped or guided users before?If yes then show an example. (link to thread/post)
    Yes I have http://www.animea.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68542

I know most of them tanky, skull, DG,aeselle,noodleboy (went he used to be one) ueki but not much

Thanks Grak

6. fire_neeno is offline fire_neeno's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Zodiark
    Country
    This is fire_neeno's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #6

I've been around AA for a while (Not too recently) And I want to bump up activity more. It seems that it's becoming more dead... Rather, becoming a mod for me, I'd love to help clean up around, sweep up dusty forums and promote the forums and activating a bit more activities.
    Never. At least not on Animea. I'm applying for a mod on R2Games as well.

I just got back from my long reign of in-activeness, So now - Pretty active as I can manage. Around 2-5 hours per day.

How did you hear about Animea?

Long time back. In 2009, I was browsing the web - looking for some new sites to download anime. When I came upon this site - I'm happy I did find it. So many friendships with alot of great people.

The software yet? No. I'm just beginning to learn it. I'll get better in time.

I have not - on AA, but It's what I enjoy doing.

I know alot of everyone from way back (:
    But not any of the new ones.

DemonGod, uekipheonix , Skullreken, Monz, Aeslle, Kyo, Skysongfan, Tankjan

I can't remember anyone else... :( Been gone too long.

Ohmai.
    It's here.
    Halo 4 <3

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Head Administrators
    Country
    This is misu's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 7 - view all

Default #7

Keep them coming guys!

The deadline is 23 of november.

I'm very busy so, please open the spoiler for rules on when and how to message me

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Shemhazai
    Country
    This is l00dak's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #8

I enjoy helping people. That has to be the primary reason, I've missed out on the opportunity once a couple years back and now I wish to take my shot at applying for the moderator position. Besides helping people I enjoy immersing myself into the process of making something better, for instance helping out with the AA forums makes it a better place for everyone that is/will be a member. And of course, @dutchppl, for teh lulz ;)

Yes, I have been an administrator of a failed attempt to make a guild forum a couple years back... Even though it was a failed attempt I played around and learned a thing or two :)

Given how much free time I have at my disposal, I could be very active. Meaning, I only have uni obligations on Mondays until the end of January... After that I would have to sacrifice a few more days per week on uni, but nothing too serious :P

It was the early summer of 2007 or 2008, a mate of mine from school told me about an amazing site from which you could download anime. At first it was the only thing I did use AA for, downloading anime. However, I wanted to check out the forums and since then I've been somewhat of a regular here on the boards :) Well, not so much lately, I would like to change that :)

No. However that guild forums I mentioned earlier, it uses phpBB2 if I am not mistaken, I can't imagine the two being very different, even if they are, I believe I would have little trouble adjusting.

I have helped people on several occasions. That was a long long time ago, I can't even remember what about...

I would have to say so-so. I know DemonGod best, followed by ueki and skull... Kyo has always been oh so formal and distant, never got the chance to actually meet this person. On occasion I would talk to Aeselle, she's pretty nice. It's hard to know the staff when you're all so mystical and shizzle :P
    Open up your mind and you will feel it too, the sound, the touch, the thought that you've been so blind to...

Claimed AA characters :)

9. CruelCrimson is offline CruelCrimson's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is CruelCrimson's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #9

I want to become a mod so I can help this forum be a better, safer place. I want it to be enjoyable, not filled with unnecessary spam, trolls and boredom.

No, I have not.

I can be on literally every day, except from around 11 am - 3 pm during the weekdays.

I was searching for a fun forum and I found this one. :]

Yes. I've been a member of mangafox since 2010 and they use the same software, so I am accustomed to it.

Sadly, no. I haven't been a member for very long, so I haven't had a chance to help anyone yet.

Not very well. But I can get to know them. :)

I know I don't sound like a very good candidate, but I'm a hard worker, and being a mod is my dream. Please pick me!

Icons by lulluhearless on livejournal

10. SharinganGirl is offline SharinganGirl's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Mateus
    Country
    This is SharinganGirl's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Default #10

I would like to apply for a position as a moderator.
    I want to help this forum to improve, bringing us more members.

Yes, for a short time. It was a forum made by a friend, but she lost it.

I can be online everyday, 3 or 4 hours each day.

Hikari Schiffer told me about it, the forum looked great so i decided to join.

Yes, i've been using the Atari forum with the same software

Yes, some users thanked me in my User Notes. Sadly, i can't find a example since i have a lot of Visitor Message's

I know the staff for a long time so i know them very well:
    - DemonGod
    - Skullreken
    - Uekipheonix
    - Aeselle
    - Misu
    - Vin
    - Tankjan
    - Kyo
    - skysongfan

Thank u for the time to read this
    Last edited by SharinganGirl; 11-20-2012 at 08:59 PM.