Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is Rei-'s Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #1

D: Please tell me this is an April Fool's (even though it's not April)...same with Naruto

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is Savanni's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #2

Its BEEN licensed, just google seach Bleach 521 to find another site thats hosting, because I can't remember teh scanlator :P

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is stacy24's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #3

I'm quite disappointed with this. I follow Naruto and Bleach both on this site. And it's been great, but now I'm just upset.

4. BoarderGal23 is offline BoarderGal23's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #4

why? why must they make this happen? always to the good Manga.... I was reading Bleach and Naruto here, but mangapanda.com has them for the moment. i just want to be able to cometo this site and read. I had no issue until it started taking Manga off

Threads

Rep
    If you want to win you musn't lose!

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Country
    This is ljetibo's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 8 - view all

Default #5

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc....almost all mangas that's in english is licensed already and has been since like 2005 (not sure about the year but I'm pretty sure it's been more then 7 years)

All that manga was still kept here online as long as possible but I'm pretty sure Vin doesn't want to get arrested for it and there's not much what he can do....
    It's illegal and shouldn't be done, and it was done so far, literally sine '70, because for some people there where no real other options on how to get their hands on manga. And if they had gotten their hands on manga it would usually be untranslated and in japanese. Things are a bit different now, not really for everyone though xD, and as more and more manga gets licensed by american companies i.e. Viz you can expect more and more manga to be pulled from circulation.....

I don't worry though all it really takes is for someone to start up a server outside of the american/japanese legislation reach, which is bound to happen because of it's popularity at which point you'll have to decide if you'd rather make money for some other guy through advertising on his site or the real mangaka that draws them.....
    Depending on the sites you've been visiting you might have done the same already (some sites even charged for reading new titles that were done by amateurs for free)
    Last edited by ljetibo; 01-15-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Threads

Rep
    To be or not to be, that is the question.

Rank
    Bélias
    Country
    This is chomio's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 2 - view all

Post #6

Animea might have received a DMCA take-down, with other words the admin was forced to take it down (Same reason why MangaTr***rs took the same titles down). So please don't complain.

You can just buy the stuff, it's important anyway to buy your favorite series for preventing a cancellation of it.
    Last edited by chomio; 01-15-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Threads

Rep
    If you want to win you musn't lose!

Rank
    Manga Reader Staff
    Country
    This is ljetibo's Country Flag
    Credits

Total Awards: 8 - view all

Default #7

Originally Posted by chomio View Post
    You can just buy the stuff
    yeah that's kind of the deal, 5$ for someone is change and for someone is not that little money (I mean it's not that a lot of money but it isn't cheap either)
    I'd only have to work for about 3h to afford something like that, but someone might have to pull 5h to make the money....
    and 5$ is for a digital print on viz, actual print is 10$, and then shipping is $39.55!!!!!!!!!!!! (for comparison it's about 2-7$ for USA)

I usually buy titles that have been scanlated to cro and published because basically I can buy an entire volume (10 or more chapters) for about 7-10$ because it's sort of scaled to our market.....Too bad I'm not at home I'd love to post all the books (like I said they come out in hardcover books with entire volumes inside) because I have a lot, but I doubt because of it's popularity naruto will come in Cro soon. Maybe n 5-7years when it's been entirely published in america and japan they start to print it here as well (since the general conclusion is that the more popular manga is the more it's license should cost)

and basically that's the issue here. I want to get it in affordable prices and not get ripped off and companies have the right to make money by issuing it, and a part of that belongs to the author as well (how much of it really gets there is a topic for another discussion xD), talk about horns of a dilemma :D

8. johnson33 is offline johnson33's Avatar

Threads

Rep

Rank
    Country
    This is johnson33's Country Flag
    Credits

No awards to display yet

Default #8

Great idea, will be sure to do so as I find tech info.
    Last edited by johnson33; 08-04-2013 at 07:55 AM.